CHM is since 2003 a licensing agency focused in Licensing and Promotions.
Our office located in Buenos Aires, Argentina, supervises local operation services in Latin America. Managed by skilled professional partners with more than 20 years of experience in the licensing business, CHM ensures customers the most highly service quality in each of their activities.
We represent: IMC CRY BABIES, and our own IPs development: SLIME FURY, CHUEKOS AND MUY CHULAS.Former representations: Dreamworks, GM and Coca Cola for 10 years. Cartoon Network for 11 years
CHM regional position enables us to develop sophisticated regional strategies to be performed locally.
The traditional licensing model is running out of steam and it is essential to look for models that are more appropriate to the current realities of both markets and licensees. Experience has driven us to emphasize practicality in the business model. Based on this premise we have developed a complete new concept, emphasizing FLEXIBILITY in the licensing agreements.
We will be offering a practically ad-hoc business model for each licensee or partner. We believe that despite the crisis there are always opportunities if the proposal / property is interesting both for potential licensees and for the public that will consume it.
Today circumstances impose, more than ever, the need to design business schemes beneficial to all parties which implies understanding and early detection of market trends, what works in terms of licenses, what consumers of these franchises want in their different Ethereal segments and licensee limitations in each of the different product categories.
Based on this, Character Mix decided, more than a year ago, to expand its horizons beyond the classic representations and create two new business units. One focused on the generation of new properties and the other, Character Mix-Toys whose objective is the international creation of toys.
Why Character Mix?
- • Complete knowledge of the licensing business.
- • Strong relationship with the main players in the market.
- • New brands marketing experience.
- • Executive team is highly recognized and respected in the whole market.
- • Experience of local brand creation.
- • Knowledge of the licensing market targets.
- • Ability to evaluate potential licensing brands.
- • Ability to identify any segment opportunity.
- • We place the product in the market…
- • Sustained business increase
- • CHM effectively works against licensed piracy products together with their licensee partners.